Maximize a window onload
Author Message
 Maximize a window onload

I would like to set an onload event to maximize my window. How would I go
about doing that?

Thanks

Sun, 14 Sep 2003 04:32:02 GMT
 Maximize a window onload

Quote:

> I would like to set an onload event to maximize my window. How would
> I go about doing that?

> Thanks

This example does not actually 'maximize' the window, but rather resizes
it to cover the full extent of the screen ...

function window_onload(){
  window.moveTo(0, 0);
  window.resizeTo(window.screen.width, window.screen.height);

Quote:
}

It works in Netscape and IE.

Tom Lavedas
-----------
http://www.pressroom.com/~tglbatch/

Sun, 14 Sep 2003 05:52:02 GMT

1. Maximize a window onload

2. window.open does not maximize the new window

3. window.open - how to maximize window?

4. cannot attach onload event to the window ?

5. Help with window.onload function

6. Netscape window onload question

7. mysterious object window.onload

8. Updating fields with the window onload event

9. window.onload event handler= "not implemented"

10. Windows onload event some times not fired

11. Maximize window

12. window.open and maximize ?