'Bottom of the page' Links on a browser and resolution independant ASP page
Author Message
 'Bottom of the page' Links on a browser and resolution independant ASP page

I'm attempting to place a set of links at the bottom of a
web page.  One of the goals was to create the page without
any scrolling.  Currently, I have the links in the last
<TR><TD> of the table.  I've tried resizing the table
based on screen and window properties.  But different
screen resolutions cause the links to appear either too
high or too low (causing scrolling).  We want the links to
always appear at the bottom of the page, regardless of the
resolution and browser.  Any help is greatly appreciated
and thanks in advance.

Rino

Mon, 18 Jul 2005 00:31:13 GMT
 'Bottom of the page' Links on a browser and resolution independant ASP page
I hate saying this, but :

use frames.

it's simpler in the long run, and simple is good.

I got bored with my old signature,
so I changed it

Atrax. MVP, IIS
http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/

Mon, 18 Jul 2005 08:23:04 GMT

1. gs 3.12 dropping bottoms of 3's and 5's

2. Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0126'

3. Problem: Anchor links don't work in Dynamic Created Page

4. Selection 'Quick link' failing

5. Test for 'Weak Link' users

6. how do I display a 'page loading...'- image while actual page is loading

7. How to close a the top frame, but leave the bottom where it's at

8. How to run ASP code when clicking BACK browser's button

9. go to browser's home page

10. Browser 'window' properties

11. can't retrieve a text data type in an ASP page through ADO

12. can't debug ASP pages