BIG dhtml/javascript question?
Author Message
 BIG dhtml/javascript question?

hi,

since two days thist problem drives me crazy:

still within the div i have an image. the image is 28px in height.

now i want to position the whole div so that only the lower 28px -the
img- show up in the upper right corner of the browser.

therefor i need the height of the div to set the to to (height-28)*(-1).

here we are! the height of the div seems undeterminable :(

something like document.all.mydiv.style.pixelHeight gives me nothing!

i have that problem with ie4.01

8((

markus

thanx

Sat, 07 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 BIG dhtml/javascript question?

Quote:

>something like document.all.mydiv.style.pixelHeight gives me nothing!

You can also try
    document.all.mydiv.style.posHeight
    document.all.mydiv.offsetHeight

See also
http://msdn.microsoft.com/developer/sdk/inetsdk/help/dhtml/measure/me...
.htm.

--Tom

Sat, 07 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error when a start a big javascript function

2. Big Problem: IE4 with JScript (JavaScript) on PC and MAC

3. Javascript and Java big problem...

4. big eps -> big eps with preview

5. DHTML and javascript objects

6. Javascript and DHTML problem

7. Announce: Scribbler - VBScript, JavaScript and DHTML editor new release

8. Annce: Scribbler - DHTML, VBScript and JavaScript editor - new release

9. Job Available - Javascript, ADO/RDS, DHTML

10. Job Available: Javascript, ADO/RDS, DHTML