Value of a string
Author Message
 Value of a string

I need to know the numeric value of a string

--
Chrys
All Comunity

http://www.*-*-*.com/
desc=1
Beeps for Money
   ID=J33A9748E68
    http://www.*-*-*.com/

Chrys 's Web Page
http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Ricarica gratis 50 mila sul cellulare
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 17 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Value of a string
parseInt() or parseFloat()

JScript Documentation
http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/jscript/techinfo/jsdocs.htm
http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/jscript/download/jsdoc.exe

=-=-=-
Steve
-=-=-

Quote:
> I need to know the numeric value of a string

> --
> Chrys

Sat, 17 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Value of a string
... but be very careful to read the parameter descriptions for parseInt()

I had a problem where a leading zero digit made the string interpret as
"octal" and mess up my good intentions quite a bit!

Quote:
> parseInt() or parseFloat()

> JScript Documentation
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/jscript/techinfo/jsdocs.htm
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/jscript/download/jsdoc.exe

> =-=-=-
> Steve
> -=-=-

> > I need to know the numeric value of a string

> > --
> > Chrys

Fri, 23 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. get values from two string

2. How can i Request value from Query String

3. How do you remove line feed and carriage return values from a string

4. returning values from a string

5. databind TDC table - add datafld value to variable string in table

6. Changing the Value of (Default) String

7. how to handle NULL values from a FORM when using date string functions - help please

8. Strings - by ref or by value?

9. unterminated string value

10. How do I search a string for matching values that are variable

11. How to decode an Urlencoded Cookie string value ?

12. How to have the value of an array of string