User date and time
Author Message
 User date and time

I am trying to figure out how to return the users date and time back to the
server.  It needs to be stored into a cookie so that any script can view it.
I would like to use java script to write the date into the cookie any time
the script is viewed then extract the cookie information in asp.  Can anyone
assist me in this?

Wed, 08 Sep 2004 04:08:49 GMT

1. Compare date in form with date/time in form with date/time in database

2. start date/time, end date/time problem

3. Need to display on a web page the Client-side Date Time AND the Server-side Date Time

4. command in ASP/VBscript to convert date and time into a Hex code, ASCII code

5. Date Time issue

6. Determining file date-time stamp via HTTP

7. random times between two dates

8. Getting Date and Time printed

9. Writing a Date & Time function

10. Date N Time In NZ Format ?