window.open does not maximize the new window
Author Message
 window.open does not maximize the new window

When window.open is used with Navigator 4, the new window is maximized
automatically. I cannot find a way to maximize the new window with IE4 ?

Any hint ?

Thanks martin.

Tue, 10 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Open new window maximized

2. Opening a new window maximized

3. Open a new Maximized Window with JScript?

4. window.open - how to maximize window?

5. how do I open the current window again without opening a new window

6. Response.redirect to target a frame not open new window

7. Window should open in new window

8. Urgent-Open a new window and then access data in the original window

9. Open new window, update DB, clsoe window and return to Parent

10. current window attributes (not pop-up or new window)

11. window.open and maximize ?

12. window.open maximized