Include JS file from JS file
Author Message
 Include JS file from JS file

howdy,
is there any way to include an external JS file *from* an external JS file?

thanx.

-----------------
///o-o\\\
Jamie

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 02:35:28 GMT
 Include JS file from JS file

Quote:

>howdy,
>is there any way to include an external JS file *from* an external JS file?

  just like this javascript code will help :
      ///o-o\\\&%(##&/?

Quote:
>thanx.

  your "welcome"

--
MM anno MM(I) aus (B)Estland
http://my.tele2.ee/cadorsoft/links2PROJECT6.htm

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 06:09:45 GMT
 Include JS file from JS file

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Include JS file from JS file
howdy--

function window::onload(){

    var newScriptElement=document.body.insertBefore(document.createElement("script"));
    newScript.src="Your_other.js";

    };

//><\

Quote:

>howdy,
>is there any way to include an external JS file *from* an external JS file?

  just like this javascript code will help :
      ///o-o\\\&%(##&/?

Quote:
>thanx.

  your "welcome"

--
MM anno MM(I) aus (B)Estland
http://my.tele2.ee/cadorsoft/links2PROJECT6.htm
(115K dhtml related links, well nothing special...)

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 08:43:55 GMT
 Include JS file from JS file

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Include JS file from JS file
I used to write a "document.write" to include another js file.
eg.
var month=Date.getMonth();  // something else...
document.write("<script language='Javascript1.2' src='month" + month
+".js'></script>");

It is working on both IE and Netscape.

Best regard,
Po.

Quote:
> howdy,
> is there any way to include an external JS file *from* an external JS
file?

> thanx.

> -----------------
> ///o-o\\\
> Jamie

Mon, 21 Jul 2003 14:27:54 GMT

1. including js file inside an js file

2. including other .js files in my script file

3. Accessing variables from included js file

4. Including an external .js file via JScript

5. Including JS files

6. Help:include js file

7. including multiple js files...

8. Include a js file

9. include .js files

10. IE 4 and including js-files

11. help! how to include a .js file in a .js file...?

12. How can I include another .js file in a js file?