Dynamic Menu as Microsoft
Author Message
 Dynamic Menu as Microsoft

I am now working on a homepage for our company`s website, our general manager
asked me to bulid a dynamic menu like the homepage of www.microsoft.com, as the
job is very urgent , could you kindly tell me where I cabn locate such free code
download.

Thousands thanks

Tech-lover

Fri, 02 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Dynamic Menu as Microsoft
Web Workshop - Touring the MSDN Online Redesign Code: NavBar
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/navbar.asp

Navigation Bar
http://www.brainjar.com/dhtml/navbar/

Dynamic Drive- Menus And Navigation Systems
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/

DHTML navigation bar
http://zope2.codeit.com/Members/Ioan/NavBar

.

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

I am now working on a homepage for our company`s website, our general manager
asked me to bulid a dynamic menu like the homepage of www.microsoft.com, as the
job is very urgent , could you kindly tell me where I cabn locate such free code
download.

Thousands thanks

Tech-lover

Fri, 02 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. VBscript for Dynamic Drop down menus

2. Question about JScript and dynamic menus to all JAVASCRIPT PROFESSIONALs

3. dynamic jscript toolbar menu

4. Dynamic Menu System

5. VBScrpt for Dynamic Dropdown Menus

6. Dynamic Javascript Menu's and Select Boxes

7. Pop-up Menu Using Dynamic HTML and JavaScript

8. incorrect dynamic menu overlap

9. Positioning my dynamic menu with layers