Automating CLEANMGR (Disk Cleanup)
Author Message
 Automating CLEANMGR (Disk Cleanup)

In addition to the other suggestions, you might consider looking at
scriptit.exe. If you'd like to get going immediately and develop a WSH
solution later, you can use this free EXE from the NT Reskit to run
your application and have scriptit click the buttons for you.

Generally, I use it to automate installations of service packs, etc.,
from the logon script as my users login.

Greg Chapman
MSMVP

MouseTrax Computing Solutions
http://www.*-*-*.com/

On Sun, 13 Jun 1999 01:47:56 +0200, "MeuB"

Quote:

>I want the cleanmgr.exe to delete temporary internet files and other type of files automatically, any idea?

>I visited the MS web site and found that we can use
>command line to automate it but, each time, I have to confirm deleting by pressing ok. How can I automate all the stuff? With the VBScript or jscript?

>Thanks in advance.

Fri, 22 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Automating CLEANMGR (Disk Cleanup)

2. Automating CLEANMGR (Disk Cleanup)

3. Automating CLEANMGR (Disk Cleanup)

4. Automating CLEANMGR (Disk Cleanup)

5. Automating CLEANMGR (Disk Cleanup)

6. Disk Cleanup

7. Automate directory cleanup

8. How to automate directory cleanup?

9. Is it possible to automate Emergency Repair Disk in Win2k

10. Is it possible to automate Emergency Repair Disk in Win2k

11. Is it possible to automate Emergency Repair Disk in Win2k

12. postscript file cleanup