Wait for a page load?
Author Message
 Wait for a page load?

I have this code within button's onclick
 function button_click(eButton, formname)
 {
  window.top.frames['main'].location = '../forms/human.htm?who' + formname

window.parent.main.document.forms(0).elements('marstat').style.visibility='h
idden'
 }

Second line does not work because a form isn't ready yet. What should I do?
Thanks Mark

Wed, 18 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Wait for a page load?
wait for onload event ...

--
Marek M?nd aus Estland.
http://my.tele2.ee/cadorsoft/products/cdr_js_eventcalc.html

Thu, 19 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Wait for a page load?
How do I do that?
Mark

Quote:
> wait for onload event ...

> --
> Marek M?nd aus Estland.
> http://my.tele2.ee/cadorsoft/products/cdr_js_eventcalc.html
> http://my.tele2.ee/cadorsoft/cdr_js_pkb

Thu, 19 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Wait for a page load?

Quote:
> Second line does not work because a
> form isn't ready yet. What should I do?

 I dont know what do you mean under not ready ...
 I guess, the page is not fully rendered ....

 You set in apropriate html file ...
<BODY onload="execute_your_function_here();">

 And set signaling flas or something like that dependeing
 what you are tying to achieve ..

--
Marek M?nd aus Estland.
http://my.tele2.ee/cadorsoft/products/cdr_js_eventcalc.html
http://my.tele2.ee/cadorsoft/cdr_js_pkb

Sat, 21 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. hi all,how i can wait one page complete loading

2. wait for web page to load

3. wait for page to finish loading..HELP

5. how do I display a 'page loading...'- image while actual page is loading

6. When page loads, load a page in another frame

8. waiting for all layers load

9. make user to wait till document is loaded

10. Waiting for Applet to load....

11. What is the printer waiting for? and waiting..waiting..waiting

12. Frames waiting for pages