still doesn't work....
Author Message
 still doesn't work....

As I wrote earlier, I'm writing a script on web page and all the time I'm
getting an error while testing. I changed everything to upper case, still
don't work.
I'm in despair... Maybe something with my browser, because I tried to write
even example from the book - with no results...Help!!!!!!

--
Aleksandr Khvatov

Sat, 03 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 still doesn't work....
JScript is case sensitive !!!
If you provide the errormessage or a part of your code, people will be able
to help you

regards
Joost Devos

Quote:
> As I wrote earlier, I'm writing a script on web page and all the time I'm
> getting an error while testing. I changed everything to upper case, still
> don't work.
> I'm in despair... Maybe something with my browser, because I tried to
write
> even example from the book - with no results...Help!!!!!!

> --
> Aleksandr Khvatov

Sat, 03 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. 'history' command doesn't work

2. Why LoadPicture() works on local pathes and doesn't work on the URLS

3. works / doesn't work, why?

4. 2 apostrophe fix doesn't work for just 's

5. GetObject() in VBScript on web page doesn't work

6. Reset button doesn't work

7. Response.Buffer=false - still doesn't work

8. Why doesn't this work

9. HasAccess and directories doesn't work

10. Why doesn't it work?

11. Known bug in Ghostscript 5.02: %d in OutputFile doesn't work

12. My button doesn't work??