shared borders
Author Message
 shared borders

I am trying to use a two tier menu (Top Navigational Bar II by Mike Hall,
www.brain.com) in the shared border banner of my website. Doesn't seem to work in
in any of the other shared border pages. Haven't been able to find anything
written about using these type of script in shared borders. I've tried all kinds
of things to make it work, BIG question, can it work, or do I need to rethink the
shared borders?
Thanks

Mon, 21 Jul 2003 04:13:09 GMT

1. jscript, shared borders and NN3.01

2. Swap picture in a shared border?

3. displaying the "title" in a shared border

4. How to share left border between multiple pages?

5. WSH - sharing directories ( net share)

6. enumerating shares and share permissions with vbscript

7. share permissions and enumerating shares

8. List shares and share permissions?

9. Creating a share with share permissions

10. want curly borders for certificate

11. USA and state border outlines wanted

12. Border Problem