WEB Postcard
Author Message
 WEB Postcard

Hello,

Anyone could point me a jscript
that allows users to send Eletronic Postcards
from WebSites ?

All samples I have found uses Perl scripts...

Regards,
Fernando.

Mon, 15 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 WEB Postcard
Just use a form who's action is set to mailto:

Quote:
> Hello,

> Anyone could point me a jscript
> that allows users to send Eletronic Postcards
> from WebSites ?

> All samples I have found uses Perl scripts...

> Regards,
> Fernando.

Mon, 15 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Web Postcards

2. Postcard

3. Create your PDF postcard

4. WANTED: Double-Sided PostScript Network Postcards Printer Spec.

5. pass a form from web page to web page

6. Get paid to web surf the web

7. Passing variables from one web page to another web page using JavaScript

8. pass a form from web page to web page

9. Sending Web Visitors to a backup web site if main one is down

10. Redirect to the main Web Server when I lost connection with my local web server

11. e-postcard: urgent! please help me.....

12. HOW TO: Web Page That Creates a Web Page!