Disable right click
Author Message
 Disable right click
How can i isable the right click in internet explorer.

David

ps Can you send a copy to my email address as well.

Sun, 04 Apr 2004 15:53:11 GMT
 Disable right click
Here is the script u need for disabling right click -- please note that it
is not a fool prove way to stop people viewing ur source.

<script language="JavaScript">
var message="I\'ve disabled your right button ... hehehehe.\n";
function click(e) {
if (document.all) {
if (event.button == 2) {
alert(message);
return false;

Quote:
}
}

if (document.layers) {
if (e.which == 3) {
alert(message);
return false;
Quote:
}
}
}

if (document.layers) {
document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);
Quote:
}

document.onmousedown=click;
</script>

> How can i isable the right click in internet explorer.

> David

> ps Can you send a copy to my email address as well.

Sun, 04 Apr 2004 16:51:10 GMT
 Disable right click
You can't

Quote:
> How can i isable the right click in internet explorer.

> David

> ps Can you send a copy to my email address as well.

Sun, 04 Apr 2004 19:33:32 GMT
 Disable right click
Hi

More info
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/

Best Regards
  Vidar Petursson
 ==================================
Microsoft Internet Client and Controls MVP
 ==================================
 http://www.icysoft.com
 http://www.dna.is

 ==================================
  No matter where you go there you are
 ==================================

Quote:

> How can i isable the right click in internet explorer.

> David

> ps Can you send a copy to my email address as well.

Sun, 04 Apr 2004 20:55:57 GMT
 Disable right click

Quote:
> How can i isable the right click in internet explorer.

You can't.

Quote:
> David

> ps Can you send a copy to my email address as well.

No.

--
Hywel      I do not eat quiche
Web Site   http://hyweljenkins.com/

Mon, 05 Apr 2004 01:21:26 GMT

1. Disable right click

2. Disable Right Click--> IE4

3. Disable right click

4. how to disable right-click contextMenu - but enable for form elements

5. How to disable right click event on an iframe??

6. disable mouse right-click

7. disable shortcut in right click

8. Disabling the right-click menu on a WebBrowser component

9. Cancelling a Right Mouse Button Click

10. Right click dialog

11. right and double click events on images

12. Right Click - Add to default menu