How to reload frame from another frame
Author Message
 How to reload frame from another frame

I want to reload a frame in IE, but this should only happen when an html page
in another frame is loaded.  So I need the new page to somehow get the first
frame to reload.

I'm sure the code is really easy for this, but I'm still learning - anyone
shed a little light.

Many thanks.
Seajay.

Mon, 10 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Newbie script question : reload a frame from another frame

2. getting query string from frame in jscript and getting frame name from another frame

3. Chosing Frame content in a 2 framed page from a 1 framed page

4. Reload a frame

5. Reload a frame

6. reloading 2 frames from 1 hyperlink?

7. Reload frame

8. Newbie question : reload a frame

9. reloading frame from a popup window

10. How to reload or refresh a frame from VBScript

11. Force a reload of a frame in VBScript

12. Reloading vs. Redirecting in Frames