adjust columns width
Author Message
 adjust columns width

i have a table look like:

the purpose of this structure is for scrolling only the innerTable.

what should i do for making the width of the colls in the inner and outer
tables equale?

Mon, 21 Jul 2003 19:29:44 GMT
 adjust columns width
Are you trying to make the width of the column the same as that of the
nested table?  Not sure if you can in Navigator but in IE4+:
document.all.<tablename>.rows[0].cells[0].width=document.all.<tablename>.wid
th;
drop the following into a doc and check it out(tested in IE)

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JScript">
<!-- ;
function reSizeTable() {
if(document.all.tab1.rows[0].cells[0].width==500){
document.all.tab1.rows[0].cells[0].width=document.all.tab2.width;

Quote:
}

else{
document.all.tab1.rows[0].cells[0].width=500;

Quote:
}
}

// end hide -->
</SCRIPT>

  123456789

--
Best regards,
Tony Ray

Mon, 21 Jul 2003 23:51:57 GMT
 adjust columns width
checkout:

http://webfx.eae.net/dhtml/syncscroll/scrolltable.html

Quote:
> i have a table look like:

> the purpose of this structure is for scrolling only the innerTable.

> what should i do for making the width of the colls in the inner and outer
> tables equale?

Fri, 25 Jul 2003 20:08:00 GMT

1. adjusting column widths in Excel

2. Open new window full screen yet adjust width

3. Table columns width

4. Column/Cell Widths In HTML Tables

5. How can I display table Columns Header which will not disappear when scrolling (without knowing columns width)

6. Display 1 database column as a table with four columns on the screen

7. Using OuterHTML to COLSPAN 2 columns of a table into 1 column

8. How to make fixed width fonts with non-fixed width fonts

9. Div Tag width attribute set to window width

10. Need help adjusting image positioning on LaserJet 5000 in PostScript

11. Adjust GS PDF Compression?

12. On adjusting resolution of output file(s)