URGENT NEED! How to detect QuickTime plug-in from within IE ?
Author Message
 URGENT NEED! How to detect QuickTime plug-in from within IE ?

Hi everybody,

I am almost new in JavaScript field. I try to imagine how can I test with IE
if the QuickTime Movie Player is installed or not. I managed to do that with
Netscape using navigator.mimeTypes["video/quicktime"], but that doesn't work
with IE.

Any help would be appreciated,
Thank you,
Valentin Minzatu

Sat, 17 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. VBScript to detect QuickTime plug-in for IE?

2. detecting QuickTime plug-in

3. Using VBScript to detect QuickTime plugin

4. QuickTime Plug-in check(IE)?

5. QuickTime Plug-in check(IE)?

6. QuickTime Plug-in check(IE)?

7. Detecting QuickTime in IE

8. How do you detect QuickTime in IE?

9. detect if java plugin is installed AND activated for IE

10. Detecting Plug-Ins with IE

11. How to detect plugin w/ IE?

12. detecting plug-ins with Mac IE?