DIV border
Author Message
 DIV border

How can I specify a border for DIV still  having overflow-x: hidden?
Thanks Mark

Wed, 06 Aug 2003 21:17:15 GMT
 DIV border

post  the code if this doesn't answer.
I assume one of the borders is being clipped so just wrap it in another DIV or SPAN with a border

  How can I specify a border for DIV still  having overflow-x: hidden?
  Thanks Mark

Wed, 06 Aug 2003 21:43:52 GMT
 DIV border

I was wrong about borders and overflow-x: hidden. It is working. I have another question about DIV. How can I change its TOP position without doing STYLE? I mean at design time.
Thanks Mark

  post  the code if this doesn't answer.
  I assume one of the borders is being clipped so just wrap it in another DIV or SPAN with a border

    How can I specify a border for DIV still  having overflow-x: hidden?
    Thanks Mark

Wed, 06 Aug 2003 22:21:22 GMT
 DIV border

You cant top is an attribute of the style object which is an attribute of the DIV tag, it's all like a tree.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/c-frame.htm?/workshop/author/defau...

You can manipulate the style of a DIV with script or CSS

This is kinda a Jscrip newsgroup, not a HTML one. Try the above link.

  I was wrong about borders and overflow-x: hidden. It is working. I have another question about DIV. How can I change its TOP position without doing STYLE? I mean at design time.
  Thanks Mark

    post  the code if this doesn't answer.
    I assume one of the borders is being clipped so just wrap it in another DIV or SPAN with a border

      How can I specify a border for DIV still  having overflow-x: hidden?
      Thanks Mark

Wed, 06 Aug 2003 22:53:41 GMT
 DIV border
Robert Leonard wrote
[posted at least three times pink HTML]

   Could you please post in plaintext ?

--
MM anno MM(I) aus (B)Estland; js&dhtml&Co linkspage-115K:
http://my.tele2.ee/cadorsoft/links2PROJECT6.htm

Fri, 08 Aug 2003 09:07:34 GMT
 DIV border
Must be outlook doing some css for me, it doesn't come out like that on my
computer. I'll do some proper stationary before the next time I feel it
better to use rich text than plain and add a '[html]' to the subject. Sorry
for any inconvenience. Note i tend to use colours like threedface so the
display actually depends on the client. I know not everybody can use html
but sometimes I only feel like replying to the majority, cause it's way
better for us that do.

Quote:
> Robert Leonard wrote
> [posted at least three times pink HTML]

>    Could you please post in plaintext ?

> --
> MM anno MM(I) aus (B)Estland; js&dhtml&Co linkspage-115K:
> http://my.tele2.ee/cadorsoft/links2PROJECT6.htm

Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:01:04 GMT

1. want curly borders for certificate

2. USA and state border outlines wanted

3. Border Problem

4. left border between multiple pages?

5. a filled gray box with black border

6. border on multiple-page output

7. shared borders

8. Postscript: border

9. add border to given file

10. Filling polygon with stroked border...

11. postscript border cut

12. Distiller trims and shifts borders