need a suggestion
Author Message
 need a suggestion

I need some guidence on this one.  I have a picture and would like to put an
input box(s) within the gif or on top.  Once the data is in submit the
information to a database.  This would be like creating a fancy form.
Anyway, what kind of tools should I use?  Can i create a gif to create
hotspot where the information can be updated or do i need to have a form on
top of the graphic?

thanks

Sun, 27 Jun 2004 10:15:08 GMT
 need a suggestion
Put a DIV there, with background=image, and put the form on the div, to make
it easy.

hth
Justin Dutoit

Quote:
> I need some guidence on this one.  I have a picture and would like to put
an
> input box(s) within the gif or on top.  Once the data is in submit the
> information to a database.  This would be like creating a fancy form.
> Anyway, what kind of tools should I use?  Can i create a gif to create
> hotspot where the information can be updated or do i need to have a form
on
> top of the graphic?

> thanks

Sun, 27 Jun 2004 11:41:29 GMT

1. need a suggestion

2. need printer suggestions

3. asp Problems needs suggestion from a newbie

4. Need suggestions for Regex code

5. Need suggestions on text editors which can syntax highlight HTAs _and_ embedded scripts

6. Suggestions for Reports in a Web Application

7. Tools for manipulating PDFS in Java - suggestions

8. suggestions

9. Concatenate 2 strings Suggestions?

10. Olivetti JP883 and Ghostscript: Any suggestions?

11. Cookies Suggestions

12. Newsgroup suggestions for ASP