IFrame within an IFrame (JSRS)
Author Message
 IFrame within an IFrame (JSRS)

I want to create an IFrame from within an IFrame (layer within layer for
NN4- it's to call a JSRS function). Are there issues here?

Ta
Justin

Tue, 09 Dec 2003 09:48:04 GMT
 IFrame within an IFrame (JSRS)
As far as I know that shouldn't be a problem...

Dade

Quote:
> I want to create an IFrame from within an IFrame (layer within layer for
> NN4- it's to call a JSRS function). Are there issues here?

> Ta
> Justin

Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:06:02 GMT
 IFrame within an IFrame (JSRS)

Quote:
> I want to create an IFrame from within an IFrame
>(layer within layer for NN4- it's to call a JSRS function)

    What is JSRS ?

--
MM anno MM(I) aus Estland;
a bit out of date js&dhtml&Co linkspage:

Fri, 12 Dec 2003 01:24:49 GMT

1. Post a form from one IFrame to another IFrame

2. IFRAME content hangs around on refresh but script in IFRAME is not available

3. Copy the content of and Iframe to anothe iframe

4. Reloading a page within an IFrame

5. Sizing a table within a iframe

6. Access to Parent DOM from within an iFrame

7. submit form from within IFrame

8. Accessing a IFRAME from within this IFRAME but on a different server??

9. 2nd Post: IFRAME DIVs and form fields

10. IFRAME DIVS and hidden form fields

11. Iframe with an Excel document

12. Iframe passing parameters back?