Common Bridge Between JScript, ASP and ASP.NET
Author Message
 Common Bridge Between JScript, ASP and ASP.NET

I'm writing applications that make use of server side and client side
scripting in C# for the ASP.NET, VB for the ASP, and JScript for the server
side programming.

I need to create a common bridge for passing one variable around between the
3. I have tried cookies but I'm getting buggy results.

Does anyone have any ideas?

JF

Sat, 30 Aug 2003 22:47:34 GMT

1. Anyone porting JScript ASP pages to JScript .NET and ASP .NET?

2. ASP & ASP.NET

3. ASP to ASP.NET conversion problem

4. ASP.NET and ASP

5. Trouble figuring out solutoin to problem with ASP.NET and jscript

6. JScript in ASP.Net not executing

7. passing data from asp page to ASP.NET

8. New article on porting ASP pages to ASP .NET available on MSDN

9. JScript WSH bridge

10. Common asp file

11. include files common to asp and wsf?

12. ASP.Net