Triger Save as ...
Author Message
 Triger Save as ...

Hello all

Does anyone know how can i trigger the save as ... dialog box for word
document
From script ????

i have word document inside an iframe and i want to click abutton outside
the iframe
and trigger the save as ... dialog box

Thanx Alot in Advance

Thu, 26 Aug 2004 19:45:34 GMT
 Triger Save as ...
But if my document is allready loaded and on the page is there away to tell
the word
to display the save as ... dialog ????

Thanx ALot !

Quote:
> http://www.infinitemonkeys.ws/infinitemonkeys/articles/asp/936.asp

> Atrax - MVP [Microsoft Most Valued Professional]

> http://www.infinitemonkeys.ws/

> Host with me for $100 a year!
> http://www.atrax.ws/hosting/

Fri, 27 Aug 2004 15:56:04 GMT
 Triger Save as ...
Whats Wrong With That Script :

Dim File, Name, fso, f, Str
File = Request.QueryString("File")
Name = Request.QueryString("Name")
Set f = fso.OpenTextFile(File)
Str = f.ReadAll
Response.ContentType = "application/unknown"
Response.addHeader "content-disposition","attachment;filename=" & Name
Response.BinaryWrite(Str)

Quote:
> http://www.infinitemonkeys.ws/infinitemonkeys/articles/asp/936.asp

> Atrax - MVP [Microsoft Most Valued Professional]

> http://www.infinitemonkeys.ws/

> Host with me for $100 a year!
> http://www.atrax.ws/hosting/

Fri, 27 Aug 2004 23:21:34 GMT

1. How to triger Submit without Clicking the button

2. How to save "un-save-able" pages

3. Strange truncated eventvwr message saved when saved in SQL db.

4. Folder full of images or save to DB?

5. Folder full of images or save to DB?

6. SA-FileUp is not saving file

7. Save Changes to .rtf file in a frameset

8. Saving images

9. Save array in Session object

10. Saving a record on hitting Enter Key

11. Saving modified HTML page

12. download/save web page