How to print backslash?
Author Message
 How to print backslash?

I need to print a sentence with a backslash for example:
alert("\\myserver")

When I do that, it prints out \myserver (it gets rid of 1 of the backslash).
How can I print both backslash? Thank you.

Tue, 13 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to print backslash?
alert("\\\\myserver")

Quote:
> I need to print a sentence with a backslash for example:
> alert("\\myserver")

> When I do that, it prints out \myserver (it gets rid of 1 of the backslash).
> How can I print both backslash? Thank you.

Tue, 13 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Stop backslash behaving as the escape character

2. Backslash disapears

3. getting to read the backslash

4. Backslash problems - help!

5. Reading registry values containing a backslash (\)

6. double backslashes

7. Slash/Backslash, Absolute/Relative Path in FSO

8. using Registry functions on valuenames with backslashes?

9. Using Backslash with RegWrite

10. Backslashes

11. Regread with Backslash

12. escaping backslashes