HELP need script to change screen resolution
Author Message
 HELP need script to change screen resolution

Thanks,
Bob.

Fri, 31 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP need script to change screen resolution
I am sure it is not possible form client side jscript, no idea whether
there is a command line you could call from wsh.

Quote:

--

        Martin Honnen

        http://home.t-online.de/home/martin.honnen/jsgoddies.html

Fri, 31 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP need script to change screen resolution

Quote:
> I am sure it is not possible form client side jscript, no idea whether
> there is a command line you could call from wsh.

I recently saw a discussion about this on an internal Microsoft list. Even
using WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation), which is the way to do all
sorts of funky things, it is not currently possible to change the screen
resolution through script.

You'd need to write an ActiveX control, or put up some nice instructions for
your users to follow...

Peter

--
Peter J. Torr - Microsoft Windows Script Program Manager

Please do not e-mail me with questions - post them to this
newsgroup instead. Thankyou!

Fri, 31 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Screen resolution change, need a script???

2. Screen resolution change, need a script???

3. Help with logon script to change screen resolutions

4. Help with simple logon script to change screen resolution

5. How to detect client screen resolution HELP HELP Urgent

6. How do I change Screen Resolutions?

7. How do I change Screen Resolutions?

8. Component to retrieve/change screen resolution

9. Change screen resolution with WSH

10. changing screen resolution without reboot

11. Using User32.dll to retrieve/change the screen resolution

12. how to change screen resolution