Right-aligning textbox elements in HTML tables
Author Message
 Right-aligning textbox elements in HTML tables

Hello,

I have a four-column table in which the fourth column contains standard HTML
<INPUT TYPE="TEXT"> textboxes which display numeric data. I would like to
have these textboxes right-aligned. I was told that the way to do this was
to use a JScript style something like <STYLE
TYPE="text/javascript">...</STYLE>. Is this the best way to achieve what I
want? If so, can anyone please give me some assistance in this as I can't
seem to get it to work. Or, maybe there is a better way?

Any assistance gratefully received.

Best regards,

Mark Rae

Fri, 17 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. use of .offsetLeft in a right aligned table

2. Right aligning a table column in a Word document

3. Stumped: looping through elements in an HTML table

4. Right align

5. HOW TO Align text: left,center,right,justify

6. How to set text to align right in text box

7. Right align Popup results

8. align to right

9. TextBox Element

10. show a textbox in a table.

11. textbox in a table

12. how to disable right-click contextMenu - but enable for form elements