Open New Browser Window without Toolbar
Author Message
 Open New Browser Window without Toolbar

ASP doesn't know what a window is.  You need client-side script to do that.
Please follow up in microsoft.public.scripting.jscript

Quote:
> How do I open a new browser window without a toolbar?

> Thanks in advance

> Randy

Sun, 27 Feb 2005 03:43:52 GMT

1. Open new window without toolbar and url-line

2. how do I open the current window again without opening a new window

3. Open browser without toolbars

4. Open the same window without toolbars

5. can u resize the browser without using window.open()

6. Getting data from server without opening a new window

7. Open new browser window??? HELP

8. Opening New Browser Window via ActiveX Button

9. how to prevent new browser windows opening

10. Open new maximised browser window

11. Opening a new browser window of a specified size and position

12. how to prevent new browser windows opening