certain functions within script e.g. onload, body tags etc. I don't want a
work-around or bypass, I'm learning code that works for some pages and not
for others. Getting this returned without knowing why gives me the shits.

Sat, 29 Nov 2003 13:59:15 GMT
 "access denied"
When you try and access a property of a "window" on a different domain IE
wont let you. See the domain property at msdn.microsoft.com

Quote:
> Can someone provide the mechanism behind pages returning "access denied"
> certain functions within script e.g. onload, body tags etc. I don't want a
> work-around or bypass, I'm learning code that works for some pages and not
> for others. Getting this returned without knowing why gives me the shits.

Sat, 29 Nov 2003 14:45:55 GMT

1. "Access denied" when accessing script object

2. "Access denied" on document.LastModified Object

3. "Access denied" - urgent

4. "access denied" on cross domain scripting

5. "access denied"

6. "Access denied" error when accessing "location.search" with IE6

7. "Access Denied" when accessing a hidden field in another frame

8. Rookie: "Access denied" when accessing a hidden field in another frame

9. "Access is denied" Error

10. "Access is denied" error

11. ASP ADSI "GENERAL ACCESS DENIED"???

12. "Access is denied" with frames