New release of Instant ASP (ASP on any platform) - 1.0.7
Author Message
 New release of Instant ASP (ASP on any platform) - 1.0.7

Hi All,

We thought y'all might be interested in checking out the latest release of
Instant ASP (1.0.7). iASP provides Active Server Page support on any
Java-enabled platform, so you ASP jockeys considering a platform switch
(or being forced into one, as the case may be) should check it out. You can
download iASP 1.0.7 immediately from
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Here's a partial list of the changes to 1.0.7:

* Support for stored procedures added
* Full support for the iASP pre-compiler
* Additional ASP 3.0 features supported
* Special path and filename characters are now supported by the pre-compiler
* JScript interpreter's performance has been improved
* Two additional OS/web server combinations are now supported:
   BSDI/Apache and Sparc Linux/Apache

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at

Thanks very much!

Regards,
John Francis
Halcyon Software, Inc.

Tue, 21 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. New release of Instant ASP (ASP on any platform) - 1.0.7

2. New article on porting ASP pages to ASP .NET available on MSDN

3. vbscript from asp using iis on win2k platform with no success

4. Proposed drop of 16-bit platforms from future Ghostscript releases

5. ANN: IP*Works! ASP Edition Public Beta Released

6. COM object releasing in ASP+JScript

7. IP*Works! ASP Edition Public Beta Released

8. New ASP Site

9. Starting a new session from an ASP?

10. creating new virtual servers (domains) from ASP

11. New at ASP, do form contorls have events?

12. ASP Inset new Record Prob