Saving an image, is there a way?
Author Message
 Saving an image, is there a way?
I want to save an image of a web page automatically, i.e. with
a script, not by using the context menu. Is there a way?

Wed, 23 Jul 2003 07:17:20 GMT
 Saving an image, is there a way?
You can do
  var win = open(document.imagName.src);
  setTimeout('win.document.execCommand("SaveAs")', 500)

Quote:

--

        Martin Honnen
        http://javascript.faqts.com/

Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:14:48 GMT
 Saving an image, is there a way?
Is it also possible to copy the image into the clipboard?

Thanks in advance.

Quote:
> You can do
>   var win = open(document.imagName.src);
>   setTimeout('win.document.execCommand("SaveAs")', 500)

> > I want to save an image of a web page automatically, i.e. with
> > a script, not by using the context menu. Is there a way?

> --

> Martin Honnen
> http://javascript.faqts.com/
> http://home.t-online.de/home/martin.honnen/jsgoddies.html

Sun, 27 Jul 2003 19:09:12 GMT

1. looking for ways of speeding up printing of PostSCript raster images

2. Folder full of images or save to DB?

3. Folder full of images or save to DB?

4. Saving images

5. Save space, not repeat the same image

6. saving an image

7. Please Help: How to save MS Chart Control Image to GIF /JPEG format

8. Saving an image, is there a way?

9. No-save option for an image

10. Folder full of images or save to DB?

11. Disable little print/save icon over images

12. Save image in VBScript