dialog -Create a New Folder-
Author Message
 dialog -Create a New Folder-

Hi ;
<input type="file"> opens "Choose file" dialog ;
Can I open dialog "Create a New Folder" with jscript and/or ActiveX ;
( see screen shot at http://www.*-*-*.com/ ) ;
If 'yes', tell me more about it please ;  Where can i find some info ;
10x ;

Sun, 27 Jun 2004 06:34:17 GMT
 dialog -Create a New Folder-
I suggest the following:

(in the ASP code for the form submitted file):
<%
var FSO = new ActiveXObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject");
var ForReading=1,ForWriting=2,ForAppending=8;

var theFolderName = new String(Request.Form("foldername"));

var relativeFileSpec = "./" + theFolderName + "/";
var absoluteFileSpec = Server.MapPath(relativeFileSpec);
FSO.CreateFolder(absoluteFileSpec);

%>

The folder should be created on the server with the relative path provided
in the form.

--Robert Paveza

Quote:
> Hi ;
> <input type="file"> opens "Choose file" dialog ;
> Can I open dialog "Create a New Folder" with jscript and/or ActiveX ;
> ( see screen shot at http://xix.myweb.ge/ch_f.gif ) ;
> If 'yes', tell me more about it please ;  Where can i find some info ;
> 10x ;

Sun, 27 Jun 2004 12:59:19 GMT
 dialog -Create a New Folder-

Thanx, but this is not what i need ;(
I need to open DialogBox "Create a New Folder" local (not an Internet).
See screenShot at http://xix.myweb.ge/ch_f.gif

Sun, 27 Jun 2004 18:29:33 GMT
 dialog -Create a New Folder-
I need to open DialogBox "Create a New Folder" local (not an Internet) ;
See screenShot at http://xix.myweb.ge/ch_f.gif ;
10x.......

Mon, 28 Jun 2004 01:26:47 GMT

1. Create new folder in current folder in explorer window

2. how 2 open a dlgBox -Create a New Folder-

3. how to aoutomaticly create new folder om the server

4. DialogBox "Create a new Folder"

5. create a folder or find default temp folder

6. Common dialog for folder select

7. Choose Folder Dialog

8. Folder / Dir List Dialog in ActiveX ??

9. Folder selection dialog box...

10. Common dialog for folder select

11. folder dialog with Win95