Downloading .DOC and .XLS files
Author Message
 Downloading .DOC and .XLS files

I have, after searching the net during a period, not found any proper way to
download a .DOC or .XLS files without opening either Word or Excel.

I would very much like loads of oppinions on what a 'professional' would do
to solve this problem.

There must be a 'right' way to do it - I can't be the only one with this
problem.

Regards Casper

Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:27:38 GMT
 Downloading .DOC and .XLS files

Quote:

--

        Martin Honnen
        http://javascript.faqts.com/

Fri, 17 Oct 2003 21:13:57 GMT

1. Converting Doc & XLS Files to HTML

2. download a xls file from a web server

3. Use the WSH to convert an excel file (.xls) to (.csv) file

4. Script to Download an HTTP doc

5. Howto force Download instead of Open .doc?

6. ODBC to XLS file only returning numbers from a mixed field

7. Load .XLS file in Excel by clicking a link on the web app

8. Recordset to xls file

9. Import xls file into SQL Server using VBscript and exe function on remote server

10. Update user info from XLS file

11. creating an .xls file from within vbscript

12. converting *xls to *.csv file format