Troubles with <<fullscreen>>
Author Message
 Troubles with <<fullscreen>>

Im having some troubles opening my web browser with
the "fullscreen" method (fullscreen=yes at window.open
sentence). First of all, i cant find the way to minimize
my window after opening it (and let the user see the
desktop) ..does anybody know how to do it??

Thank you.
Kelo.

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 15:19:06 GMT
 Troubles with <<fullscreen>>
What you could do is to have a button that resizes the window, so
the user can se its desktop
window.resizeTo();

/Jose

Im having some troubles opening my web browser with
the "fullscreen" method (fullscreen=yes at window.open
sentence). First of all, i cant find the way to minimize
my window after opening it (and let the user see the
desktop) ..does anybody know how to do it??

Thank you.
Kelo.

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:40:57 GMT
 Troubles with <<fullscreen>>
In the head of the page loaded inside the fullscreen
window, use this:

window.resizeTo(screen.availWidth,screen.availHeight);

This will allow the task bar to be visible and access
desktop icons, etc via mouseclick.

-Matt

Quote:

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:50:15 GMT

2. <<<< Disabling the ControlBox, MinButton and MaxButton >>>>

3. Win98 user <font color="blue"><B>profiles</B></font>

4. <<, >> operators to Level 1

5. <pre></pre> problem

6. HPGL<->PostscriptPCL<->Postscript

7. GDSII<->PostScript<->HPGL translation pgms wanted

8. >>> 9 0 % O F F <<<

9. <<<The BEST Secret Password>>>

10. <<<The VERY Hottest Password>>>