Executing .js files like .bat files
Author Message
 Executing .js files like .bat files

Hey

I know there's a way to execute .js files like .bat files, i.e.
double-clicking on them, but I don't know how. It was set up like this on my
98 kit when I bought it and now I'd like to do the same for my 95 kit at
work. Any ideas?

Wangchuk

Sat, 25 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Executing .js files like .bat files
Install the Windows Scripting Host
It comes with '98, but you can d/load it seperately from the
microsoft/scripting site.
Note that you can't then run just anyold .js file, as none of the browser
objects you're used to will be availiable.

Quote:

>Hey

>I know there's a way to execute .js files like .bat files, i.e.
>double-clicking on them, but I don't know how. It was set up like this on
my
>98 kit when I bought it and now I'd like to do the same for my 95 kit at
>work. Any ideas?

>Wangchuk

Sun, 26 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How I can execute a file.bat ?

2. Executing an .bat file on my webserver

3. How to execute a file.bat

4. Executing a bat file form ASP

5. How to execute a file.bat

6. Include JS file from JS file

7. including js file inside an js file

8. shell.run() not executing when js file envoked by scheduler

9. Running DOS BAT file from VBS file

10. using jar file to store JavaScript (.js) files

11. .js files- jar files

12. Import two jscript file in another js file