page counter refuses to work
Author Message
 page counter refuses to work

Im a beginner to ASP programming and I want to get a page counter on
my  web site.  The code extract is as follows:

<%

var numHits = Server.CreateObject("IISSample.PageCounter");
var lngHitCount = numHits.Hits(); //counter for the same page

%>
<P>
Page was visited <%=  lngHitCount%> times.
</P>

While everything looks fine, the page displays

Page was visited 0 times

no matter how many times I reload or refresh it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
                       Vera

Sun, 04 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Wscript.shell refusing to run a command from an ASP page

2. Making My Old ASP Counter Code To Work With UDEV

3. session.timeout counter on asp pages ?

4. PS page counter

5. Postscript page counter required

6. Page hit counter

7. page counter