Dialog window size
Author Message
 Dialog window size

No, as I recall, 100x100 is an enforced minimum.

The showModelessDialog docs state in the remarks that the minimum initial height is 100px.  There is no explicit mention of minimum width and showModalDialog docs don't say much at all about height/width minimums.  I would assume that the minimums for window.open (which states explicitly that the minimum for each is 100px) also apply to dialog windows...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> Is it possible to open a DialogWindow and set the size to
> 1px by 1px?

> ex.
> window.showModalDialog
> ("window.htm",howlong, "dialogHeight: 1px; dialogWidth:
> 1px; status: no; help: no");

Wed, 08 Sep 2004 10:13:42 GMT

1. setting textbox size based on browser window size

2. JavaScript window.open() and window size is wrong in IE 4.01

3. Window.Close Dialog

4. printing in windows WITHOUT dialog box !

5. Modal dialog windows

6. re opening a dialog window and passing some input parameters

7. Redmon GhostScript Windows XP - printer dialog

8. Calling a Windows Dialog ...

9. can you call window.open from modal dialog?

10. Windows Change Icon Dialog

11. Dialog window on website

12. Windows FileOpen dialog COM object?