Question: Debugging scripts with MS Visual interDev 6.0 on Personal Web Server
Author Message
 Question: Debugging scripts with MS Visual interDev 6.0 on Personal Web Server

I have installed Personal Web Server and are using MS Visual InterDev 6.0 to
debug java & VBScripts.  I have noticed that some java source is added to my
scripts by either MS Visual InterDev or PWS.  I get script errors which I
don't get in IE5.0.

VB source like:
Latitude =  CDbl(document.Latitude.Degrees.value)    results in error.

I think this code will result in a error on IE5.0 so maybee it's an "IE4.0"
de{*filter*} MS Visual InterDev is using ?

If so can it be updated to a IE5.0 compatible version ?

Why the java source is added I don't know .    How can I prevent the java
source to be added ?

It's great to debug in MS Visual InterDev using breakpoints and view
variables on mouseover when making scripts that preforms technical
calculations.

Jens T. Saetre
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ; (Scripts )

Sun, 12 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Question: Debugging scripts with MS Visual interDev 6.0 on Personal Web Server

2. Question: Debugging scripts with MS Visual interDev 6.0 on Personal Web Server

3. The Visual InterDev 6.0 Scripting Object Moderequires JSCRIPT.DLL

4. Unable to Debug WSH scripts with Visual InterDev

5. MS Visual IntrDev 6.0 question

6. MS Visual IntrDev 6.0 question

7. Windows 2000, VB Script, Visual InterDev and SQL Server 7

8. Visual InterDev 6.0 bug???

9. VBScript Problem in Visual Interdev 6.0

10. Problems with visual interdev 6.0

11. remote scripting and personal web server

12. ASP works on Personal Web Server, but not on remote server