DOM2 TreeWalker Implementation
Author Message
 DOM2 TreeWalker Implementation

I've created an implementation of the DOM2 TreeWalker interface
( http://www.*-*-*.com/
l.html#TreeWalker) using DOM1 and ECMAScript. I've tried this in IE and Moz
(even though Moz uses the native one by default).

The TreeWalker can be found at http://www.*-*-*.com/

Any feedback would be appreciated.

erik

Thu, 26 Aug 2004 19:39:45 GMT

1. finding values for implementation limits

2. C/C++ implementation of interpreter based on HP28/PostScript/Actor

3. local variables implementation

4. GKS and PHIGS implementations

5. Help with unescape() implementation

6. Encryption algorithm implementation in JScript

7. JScript error in new Project Central implementation

8. Help with unescape() implementation

9. cgi implementation in website...

10. database implementation in active x control creation

11. Bug? JavaScript RegExp and Nav 4.08 implementation

12. Client side status bar implementation via JavaScript - HOWTO?