ActiveX Object recognition
Author Message
 ActiveX Object recognition

Hi !

    I want to write a script, which will be able to recognize if
some ActiveX controls are installed and then download
appropriate setup.exe file. How can I do it? (I'm also interested
in ways of downloading files via JScript)

                                                Thanks in advance
                                                            Lukas

Sat, 09 Oct 2004 15:32:53 GMT

1. help ActiveX Error : ActiveX component can't create object

2. ActiveX Error : ActiveX component can't create object

3. How to control Speech Recognition Engine with javascript ?

4. Postscript file recognition

5. How to control Speech Recognition Engine with vbscript ?

6. MS Agent (voice recognition)

7. using regular expression for phone number recognition

8. New apsfilter V2.3 - lpd input filter, filetype auto recognition

9. apsfilter-2.1 - new enhanced printer filter, file type auto recognition

10. macromredia flash recognition

11. MAC Address recognition from within VBScript ?

12. Automate Com2 and Modem Recognition with WSH