documentation tool for tcl
Author Message
 documentation tool for tcl

Hi,

I'm looking for a documentation system for tcl generating
HTML. The system should extracts the required information
directly from function header. Is there any tool available?

Arno Schumacher

Sat, 12 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 documentation tool for tcl

Quote:

> I'm looking for a documentation system for tcl generating
> HTML. The system should extracts the required information
> directly from function header. Is there any tool available?

Well, you might want take a look at

        http://www.westend.com/~kupries/doc/autodoc/index.html

--
Sincerely,

                        <http://www.westend.com/~kupries/>

Sun, 13 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. documentation tools for tcl

2. Documentation tool

3. Documentation-Tool for OO-Methods

4. [VA] Class documentation tool for GS under VA

5. Documentation Tool

6. Documentation Tools?

7. Documentation tool

8. Documentation tool

9. Is there a documentation tool for Clipper?

10. nrxdoc annoucement - A NetRexx documentation tool

11. Documentation Tool for Customized ISPF Panels

12. Cross Reference/Documentation Tools?