why why why oh why why baby
Author Message
 why why why oh why why baby

Quote:

>>Drag race!  Drag racing!

>>Was est das?  WAS est DAS?  Was est FICHEN DAS???????

>>_Loud Enough_

> Obviously an attempt to quote His Pipeness' latest hit single
> "Bob Built My Hotrod".

> Well Bob not only built my hotrod,  but he filled it with your
> slack!!!!
> He just leached that stuff right out of your pink little shell
> and Hallelujah!!!!, my car is now tanked with the stuff that
> Dobbsheads are made of!!!.

> So "Listen up!, get this: Nobody with a good car needs to worry
> about nothin'!. NOBODY with a Dobbs-filled car needs to be
> JUSTIFIED..."

> Test drives require that you kill me first!!!

> ---Steve
> --

> "Welcome to the Politically Correct States of America. Please turn your mind
> in to the nearest oppressed minority pressure group. It will be returned to
> you once we've decided what you can think"

testing

Sat, 18 Jun 1994 00:17:00 GMT

1. Why, Why Why????

2. why why why (mouse related question)

3. Why, oh why?

4. Enterprise Edition - Why/Why not???

5. Why (or why not) one module per file?

6. Why o why

7. Why TCL? Why Scripting

8. why TCL and why not TCL with JAVA

9. Why Python is like BASIC (and why this is a good thing)

10. The Smalltalk Store: Why we've been slow, and why we're getting better

11. Why Why Why: "exec dir" difference between win3.1 and win95

12. Why oh why does it work one way and not another????