windows and screen sizes
Author Message
 windows and screen sizes

As part of a Tcl progam I'm writing I need a window that comes
up at the origin of the monitor and the exact size of the monitor
of the computer I run the program on. (There are about three
different screen sizes in the lab I work in)

Any suggestions? Please help!

Mon, 26 May 1997 03:01:18 GMT

1. Finding Screen Size to centre top-level window on Screen

2. Character size on the screen Windows NT 4.0

3. Strange screen size with Windows XP

4. Screen size in window formatter

5. Fitting window dialogs under various desktop screen size

6. Scrollbars under windows don't have correct size if created with sizes other than default

7. Screen size and games?

8. screen re-size

9. What Size Screen is Available?

10. Screen Size All Wrong on startup

11. screen size

12. Common Screen Resolution & Font Size