Question: selecting in multiple listboxes
Author Message
 Question: selecting in multiple listboxes

        This is what I want to do. I have a few listboxes lined up from left
to right. If I select an item in one box, I'd like the same numbered element
in all the other boxes to also be selected. Right now I do this by binding
the mouse button and then selecting by hand the other boxes but this does
not leave them all highlighted. How can I do this that they will all
remain highlighted?
--
Darren Boucher

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~boucher/boucher.html

Tue, 25 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Question: selecting in multiple listboxes
:       This is what I want to do. I have a few listboxes lined up from left
: to right. If I select an item in one box, I'd like the same numbered element
: in all the other boxes to also be selected. Right now I do this by binding
: the mouse button and then selecting by hand the other boxes but this does
: not leave them all highlighted. How can I do this that they will all
: remain highlighted?

You have to disable selection exporting (i.e. -exportselection 0), otherwise
selecting a new object automatically disables existing selections.

mike

Fri, 28 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. multiple listboxes with multiple select

2. Linked listboxes: multiple select?

3. Multiple select listbox

4. selecting different items from multiple listboxes

5. selecting multiple items in a listbox?

6. Select across multiple listboxes

7. selecting items in multiple listboxes

8. Q:selecting multiple lines in a listbox

9. Select multiple disjoing entries in a listbox

10. noncontiguous multiple select listbox class binding?

11. multiple listboxes with single select... and defeerred action

12. multiple listboxes with selectmode multiple