Windows desktop shortcut using Installjammer doesnot work
Author Message
 Windows desktop shortcut using Installjammer doesnot work

Hi.

I have successfully packaged the application using installjammer and
have selected the option to create desktop icon.

But its not able to create the same.

Pls let me know exact steps to create the same in installjammer ..

I know i can do it using tcom, but donot want to increase the
executable size.

In case there is no option, let me know how to invoke tcl script from
installjammer

Thx in advance,
Andy

Tue, 17 Jun 2008 18:51:55 GMT
 Windows desktop shortcut using Installjammer doesnot work
    The default desktop icon action in InstallJammer points to the
Program Executable for your platform.  You need to set the Program
Executable property under Windows for this to work.

    Please feel free to e-mail me if this doesn't work.  I'll be happy
to help any way I can.

Thanks,

Damon

Sat, 05 Jul 2008 06:02:37 GMT

1. Creating an Shortcut Icon on the Windows Desktop

2. New desktop shortcut and window display at windows startup

3. touchsensor node doesnot work?

4. Creating a desktop shortcut

5. Create ShortCut on Desktop

6. Shortcut on the desktop

7. Creating desktop shortcuts: the answer

8. Create Desktop Shortcut

9. Shortcut on desktop

10. Creating a shortcut on the desktop

11. API for creating a shortcut on desktop?

12. shortcut for my application on desktop during the installation