Tcl-2004 Update: More food and Tcl jobs
Author Message
 Tcl-2004 Update: More food and Tcl jobs

Gerald just finished some negotiating with the hotel, and we've
increased the meals at Tcl-2004.  There will be free breakfast,
lunch and breaks on all days, and free dinner on Wed and Thur.

We'll have an open bar a couple of the conference nights also.

Just the food is worth more than the registration fee!  Add in
the technical talks, panels, camaraderie and social networking,
and this conference is a bargain you won't see again.

At least two groups that are looking for Tcl/Tk developers will
be present, so bring a resume if you're on the prowl.

Online registration will close on Friday, Oct 8.

--

..Tcl/Tk: A Developer's Guide (2'nd edition) - Morgan Kauffman ..
11'th Annual Tcl/Tk Conference:  Oct 11-15, 2004, New Orleans, LA

Mon, 26 Mar 2007 02:52:57 GMT

1. Tcl 2004 Papers online

2. Tcl-2004 Schedule online

3. Tcl-2004 Hotel Alert

4. Town Meeting -- about Tcl/Tk 2004 Conference

5. Tcl/Tk 2004 and Junk mail filters

6. Dead is NOW! CFP Tcl/Tk 2004

7. Tcl 2004 Tutorial Schedule online

8. WOMPAT 2004: Deadline extended to March 19, 2004

9. UPDATE: Tcl'97 Tcl Update Talk

10. UPDATE TCL Compiler: the binaries of httpd.tcl the TCL web-server are available

11. Food for thought: TCL/TK roadmap

12. Food for thought: TCL/TK roadmap