ncgi::reset question
Author Message
 ncgi::reset question

The ncgi documentation for ncgi::reset has it taking 2 parameters, query and
type.  I cannot figure out what it means by query.  Other than data bases, I
cannot find a query referance in any HTML documentation I have.  Any ideas,
or examples?

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 07 Jun 2008 04:13:54 GMT
 ncgi::reset question

Quote:
> The ncgi documentation for ncgi::reset has it taking 2 parameters, query and
> type.  I cannot figure out what it means by query.  Other than data bases, I
> cannot find a query referance in any HTML documentation I have.  Any ideas,
> or examples?

> http://tcllib.sourceforge.net/doc/ncgi.html

The "query" part of a URL comes after a question mark.

http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/Axioms.html#Query

Sat, 07 Jun 2008 09:39:09 GMT
 ncgi::reset question

Quote:

> > The ncgi documentation for ncgi::reset has it taking 2 parameters, query
and
> > type.  I cannot figure out what it means by query.  Other than data
bases, I
> > cannot find a query referance in any HTML documentation I have.  Any
ideas,
> > or examples?

> > http://tcllib.sourceforge.net/doc/ncgi.html

> The "query" part of a URL comes after a question mark.

> http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/Axioms.html#Query

Okay.  That only occurs with using GET for a form and I use POST, so I guess
this function is not applicable.

Sat, 07 Jun 2008 10:48:34 GMT
 ncgi::reset question
alan said it.

also you have the ::ncgi::query proc if you need the query
string. but in my exp. you hardly to never need the reset proc.

  value and parse (or input) are the procs to look at

% ::ncgi::parse  ;## once on startup
%
% ## read key
% ::set key1  [::ncgi::value key1 defaultvalue]

dunno what you have against the docu....

http://tcllib.sourceforge.net/doc/ncgi.html

Sun, 08 Jun 2008 16:54:20 GMT

1. synchronous reset/set or asynchronous reset/set

2. Sync reset or async reset?

3. synchronous reset/set or asynchronous reset/set

4. ncgi & cgi.tcl

5. ncgi::parse bug?

6. ncgi and content_type=null

7. Error: can't find package ncgi

8. cgi.tcl vs ncgi.tcl

9. cgi post method error w/ ncgi

10. ncgi.tcl: file upload?!

11. newbie: please send examples of cgi using http/html/ncgi/javascript

12. How to use ncgi.tcl and receiving MIME files