Help - I am a novice tcl/tk user...
Author Message
 Help - I am a novice tcl/tk user...

I am trying to run a software which uses tcl and tk to do visualization.
ANd the program failed due to a statement in one of the .tcl file. The line
that causes the problem is:

    tk_listboxSingleSelect $w.frame.list
    bind $w.frame.list <Return> "DoSelectFileOkay $w"
    bind $w.frame.list <Double-1> "DoSelectFileOkay $w"
    bind $w.frame.list <Button2-Motion> " "

It complains the this function is not a command.
I try to look for this function - tk_listboxSingleSelect in a TCL book
without success. IS this an extension function? Did I set some enviornment
variables wrong? My system is running TCL7.4 and TK4.0. COuld some
experts with kind heart point me to a direction? Thanks.

Shih-Lien

Sat, 01 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. shipping tcl/tk apps to users who don't have tcl/tk installed

2. Novice Tk user on SCO

3. Help deciding Tcl Vs. Interviews for a Tcl-novice

4. help with locator I'm a cw5 novice user

5. help novice prolog users

6. Help, very novice users!

7. help w/ user settings & tcl/tk script

8. Help!!! New Tcl and Tk Toolkit User

9. novice docs for Tcl/Tk and PostgreSQL

10. A simple Tcl/Tk automation isn't working for this novice

11. TCL/Tk novice questions

12. Help with Tk for novice