Interactive Web Pages (Client Side Programming)
Author Message
 Interactive Web Pages (Client Side Programming)

Hi, Group

When I access some web sites, the url keeps change, for example:

first page: input the username
second page: input the password
third page: the content you wanted

I have no issue to POST the username using the "http::geturl -query"
to retrieve the second page. My question is that how I can proceed
with the subsequent pages. What is url parameter for the "http::geturl
$url -query" for the subsequent page (in order for me to POST the
password etc)? Any advice will be much appreciated!

Thanks & Best Regards,
JR Netsys

Fri, 23 Feb 2007 15:20:45 GMT
:
: I have no issue to POST the username using the "http::geturl -query" to
: retrieve the second page. My question is that how I can proceed with
: the subsequent pages. What is url parameter for the "http::geturl $url
: -query" for the subsequent page (in order for me to POST the password
: etc)? Any advice will be much appreciated!

Analyze the result of first query. It would either contain a Location
header to redirect you to right URL, or <form> tag with action
attribute inside HTML

Fri, 23 Feb 2007 15:39:04 GMT

1. client side or server side scripting- new web user

2. Client-side web scripting in Python?

3. Client-Side Scripting on the Web & Security

4. making a web page with interactive figures

5. best way to do python web server side programming question

6. Interactive Web-based Programming Instruction

7. Opening a web page with a CW4. program

8. Programming related web page

9. New web page about programming

10. ICI programming language web pages

11. Learn to program or write web pages on line

12. Question re PL/I program as a web page