adding program to windows 'programs' menu
Author Message
 adding program to windows 'programs' menu

Hi all,

I found David G's recipe here, but it has a problem that I've described
on the same page:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

namely, that when you create the group, it creates a window on the
screen, which even in the best of cases is minimized.  Is there any way
around that?

Thanks,
--
David N. Welton
- http://www.*-*-*.com/

Linux, Open Source Consulting
- http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 10 May 2008 16:31:42 GMT
 adding program to windows 'programs' menu
Maybe twapi can do this?

Also freewrap has the built-in command...
 [freewrap::getSpecialDir $dirType]
...though Ive never used it and I dont know how useful it would be
for this purpose.

http://freewrap.sourceforge.net/freewrap_howto.html#9

Good luck.

Paul Walton

Sun, 11 May 2008 09:49:09 GMT

1. Can't get menus to appear in Windows program

2. Adding to the system menu on 'Windows

3. SAC '96 Programming Languages Track: Final Program

4. CFP: PLILP'93 (Programming Language Implementation and Logic Programming)

5. SAC '96 Programming Languages Track: Final Program

6. SAC '96 Programming Languages Track: Final Program

7. ACM SIGPLAN Workshop on Partial Evaluation and Semantics-Based Program Manipulation (PEPM'94) Advance program

8. CFP: PLILP'93 (Programming Language Implementation and Logic Programming)

9. Program: NACLP'89 Workshop on Types in Logic Programming

10. Advance Program: ILPS'91 Workshop on Parallel Execution of Logic Programs

11. add choices to drop down menu's

12. adding-removing menu entry's