Removing the TK icon from application windows...
Author Message
 Removing the TK icon from application windows...

How do I remove the TK icon from my application's windows and replace it with
my own?

Thanks.

Sun, 25 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Removing the TK icon from application windows...
search for winico
--
Tadeusz
:: The public opinion should be alarmed by its own nonexistence

Wed, 28 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Removing the TK icon from application windows...
winico is available at the scriptics cvs repository.

Quote:
>search for winico
>--
>Tadeusz
>:: The public opinion should be alarmed by its own nonexistence
>:: (512)467-0618 ext. 526 ::       Stanislaw J. Lec, trans. TJL

Thu, 29 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Change Application Icon in MS Windows TCL/Tk application

2. using windows icons in tk application

3. Removing default windows Icons

4. Non-xbm icons for tcl/tk applications on unix/linux

5. color icon in Tk application?

6. color icons for tcl/tk applications

7. setting the icon in TK application

8. Removing the ST V Application window

9. Adding icons to Window's Application Manager

10. application icon on Windows

11. Windows XP Group Application Name / TaskManager Icon

12. Embedding Tcl/Tk in MFC windows application with real Tk GUI and multithread support