Packages and the TCL-Plugin?
Author Message
 Packages and the TCL-Plugin?

Is it possible to 'require' and use external packages such as TCL-DP with
the TCL browser plugin?  I can imagine that it might be possible to
dynmically load/call across the browser-server link, and if there's no
easier way, has someone does this?

Thanks.  I'm all high on TCL-DP and I'm trying to figure out the extent to
which I can deploy it.  I'm also trying to place just-learned-TCL into my
current toolbox.  Right next to PERL so far, and possibly on top of.
-sam

Sat, 30 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tcl package not included after Tcl plugin installation

2. TCL Plugin - Policy, Packages, ...

3. Can the Tcl Plugin load packages?

4. Help Needed for TCL Plugin Browser Package

5. Looking for the Tcl Plugin that is based on Tcl 8.3

6. Looking for experienced tcl prgrm to code tcl plugin prototype

7. Tcl plugin and TCL 8.3

8. tcl/tk-scripts, Apache & tcl/tk-plugin

9. COMMA/DOT FOR DECIMAL VALUES IN TCL PLUGIN/TCL

10. tcl-plugin for a tcl/tk based browser...

11. Objects, Tcl core and Tcl plugin

12. Problem with Packages in Plugin Oberon.